AttainX is included in GSA IT-70 which is an indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It is an IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions. This IT schedule allows AttainX to deliver a full range of IT solutions including hardware, software, maintenance, network services, cybersecurity, professional IT services, and more. Its features include the following:
- • Structured as an indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award schedule (MAS).
- • Offers multiple contract options: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials
- • Reduces typical procurement lead times and administrative costs
- • Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- • Can be used by all federal agencies, and the District of Columbia
- • Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- • Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
GSA Equal Employment Opportunity Schedule 738X addresses the full spectrum of highly demanding human resources, equal employment opportunity requirements and social services. Schedule 738X has developed a wide range of
solutions to assist with your sustainability efforts. Services include web-based automated recruiting, consulting services, pre-employment screening services, and HR-specific training and consulting, as well as planning and integrations services.