The NMITS contract provides NOAA-wide coverage for IT Core Management Components and Service Areas as well as Cross-cutting services that support the government through system design, development, fielding, and sustainment of global NOAA IT needs vital to the oceanic and atmospheric observing needs of the United States (US).
AttainX supports the NOAA’s mission by providing a transformed, agile, service-oriented, and secure IT infrastructure to propel its scientific and operational goals with advanced computing capabilities. We support NOAA in implementing the enterprise-wide solutions to gather, process, disseminate environmental information; enable effective collaboration; and improve operational cost, effectiveness, efficiency, and service quality.
Core Management Components include
• Enterprise Services
• Customer Support Services
• Mission and Business Applications, Tools, Portals, and Web Services
• Enterprise Computing, Cloud, Storage, Shared and Field Services
• Data and Voice Network Services
• Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services Contractor will provide cross-cutting services in the following areas on any resultant task order.
Cross-cutting services include
• Program Management
• Subcontracted Technical Support Services
• Call Out and Per Call Support Services
• Surge Support Services
• Deployment Support Services
AttainX effectively manages and executes these technical services and functions to deliver IT strategic advantage and best-value to the government, as well as Information Technology services that are integral to the success of NOAA’s mission to observe and protect NOAA’s environment on any resultant task orders.