OASIS contracts vehicle span many areas of expertise and mission space; span multiple professional service disciplines; allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level. The core disciplines of the contract include: Program management services; Management consulting services; Logistics services; Engineering services; Scientific services; and Financial services.
JV – Amaze Technologies LLC, AttainX is the managing partner
GSA OASIS SB Pool 1
Small Business Pool 1 One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
GSA OASIS SB Pool 1
Small Business 8(a) Subpool 1 One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
GSA OASIS SB Pool 3
Small Business Pool 3 One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
GSA OASIS SB 8(a) Subpool 2
Small Business 8(a) Subpool 2 One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
GSA OASIS SB 8(a) Subpool 3
Small Business 8(a) Subpool 3 One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are family of 7 separate Governmentwide multiple awards, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. AttainX is part of the following contracts:
• OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level
• OASIS 8(a) Pools were developed to provide the 8(a) community expanded access to the OASIS Best-in-Class contract program while creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.
The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include:
- • Program management services;
- • Management consulting services;
- • Logistics services;
- • Engineering services;
- • Scientific services; and
• Financial services
For more information please visit the OASIS and OASIS Small Business | GSA Website.